Friday, July 24, 2009

More clues

I went back to the house and did some more investigating. I have some more clues no thanks to those policeman. They probably smudged all the fingerprints! Anyway, let me tell you what happened:

Okay, I rang the doorbell, and this time Zach, Mrs. Hopson's 18 year old son, answers the door. He took me to the bathroom, and I started looking around. I looked in all the drawers, and observed every inch of everything in there, except for the clothes Mrs. Hopson had put in her dirty clothes basket by the sink. I did look in her jewelry box though. I found two braclets, five necklaces, and just about a million rings! I searched every inch of that room, but found nothing. There was no sign of a break in, but some people are careful not to leave their tracks. Then it accured to me. What if the ring had fallen into the drain of the sink! With permission and supervision, I opened the pipes and examined. It wasn't anywhere in there, but then again, I couldn't see much. I gave up for that day. I had a busy day earlier, cleaning the house, going to a friend's house, trying to find the ring. I'm hoping to find it tomorrw.

1 comment:

  1. HI, Aly Girl! I just started reading Nancy Drew, and she rocks!!
    ( And So do you!)

    ReplyDelete