Thursday, July 9, 2009

meet me!

Hi! My name is Aly, short for Alyssa, and I am a detective! That's right. I solve mysteries. I already have my first case. Mrs. Hopson, our next door neighbor, has just lost her ring. Not just any ring though, no, no. It's her wedding ring! That's right. The most precious ring you can ever get in adulthood. Mrs. Hopson thinks someone might have stolen it since there have been reports or burglary in the neighboring city. I'm going to check it out tomorrow. Mrs. Hopson doesn't see how a little girl can solve a case like this, and I don't either, but since I'm a big girl, I can handle these things. Mrs. Hopson is calling the police, but they won't be able to come until the day after tomorrow. They have been helping the other city search for the criminals. Oops! Gotta go! Mom is coming and she thinks I'm doing my homework. Bye!! Oh, Hi, mom!

2 comments:

  1. I love mysteries too! Nothing 'mysterious' ever happens around where I live, though. : )

    ReplyDelete