Monday, August 24, 2009

case in California

Sorry I haven't written in a while. I've been in California. Do you know what i was doing there? I bet you don't need three guesses. I was solving another case! You know How Mrs.Hopson was gone? Well, I found the ring, and we were so excited Mom decided to let me fly over to California where Mrs.Hopson was and deliver the ring straight to her all by myself! When I got there, Mrs.Hopson was so excited! She said i could stay with her until she returned here which would take about two more weeks. I couldn't believe I was going to stay! I didn't know I would, so all I packed was a pair of pajamas, and an extra set of clothes. So I got to go shopping! We went shopping right after I got there and then, BOOM! It happened. Someone was robbing the grocery store right across the street from where we were! I could not believe it! Luckily I was wearing my running shoes because I took off after him! I could see he had a car because he took out his keys. I saw which one he was eying and as soon as he unlocked the car, I jumped into the back seat, over the back seat, and into the trunk. I hid myself under a blanket and it was a good thing too. When he got in the car he threw the bag of money into the trunk and it landed right on top of me. It hurt! Then he takes off, I remove my blanket and look out the back window, careful that he doesn't see me and... Oh man! Sorry, I have to go to my grandma's. We're helping with something. Bye!

1 comment: